C.S. Lewis left an indelible mark on culture. On this anniversary of Lewis’s death in 1963, we enlist the help of Lewis expert, Diana Glyer, to explore the evidence that Tolkien and Lewis’s influence on...
- Think making kids memorize is oppressive? Speech Meet will change your mind – Carl Warmouth
- Those Funny Words We Use…What exactly is “Virtue”? – Keith Buhler
- On the C.S. Lewis Anniversary: Would Narnia & Lord of the Rings even exist without The Inklings? How Community Influences Our Work – Diana Glyer
- There’s an Educational Awakening Going On – Gordon Pennington
- Bored with Everything? Awaken the Fire of Curiosity – Grant Horner