It has been said that, “the purpose of education is not thinking; it is acting. It is not just knowing what to do; it is doing it.” This means that worldview training, getting the right answers to...
- Think making kids memorize is oppressive? Speech Meet will change your mind – Carl Warmouth
- Those Funny Words We Use…What exactly is “Virtue”? – Keith Buhler
- On the C.S. Lewis Anniversary: Would Narnia & Lord of the Rings even exist without The Inklings? How Community Influences Our Work – Diana Glyer
- There’s an Educational Awakening Going On – Gordon Pennington
- Bored with Everything? Awaken the Fire of Curiosity – Grant Horner